- Riders must be 6 years old
- Weigh less than 225 pounds (102 Kg)
- Be able to independently mount & dismount or do so with little assistance from an employee
- Maintain your own balance and sit stable while on the horse
- Follow simple verbal instructions
- Wear appropriate closed toe shoes — NO SANDALS
- Read & understand “Things to know before you go”
Know before you go:
- We reserve the right to refuse service, if we have any concerns regarding your safety, the safety of our animals or our property.
- Riders must meet the “Essential Eligibility Criteria”
- No Expectant Mothers
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person who appears to be impaired and under the influence of drugs and or alcohol
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on horseback
- NO Carry-Ons Allowed including water bottles, backpacks, purses, fanny packs, or selfie sticks
- You may wear a good ol’ fashioned camera or cell phone around your neck used for camera purposes only.
- We recommend you wear long pants, closed toe shoes. No flip-flops or high heels allowed
- No Double Riding
- All Trail Rides are guided, easy going and at a walk
If unable to meet Essential Eligibility Criteria, these following services are available with reservations.
- Pony Rides for little ones under 5 years old.