Camp Richardson Corral and Pack Station
Owned and operated by the Ross family since1934. Camp Richardson Corral is located at #4 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe, Ca. Offering Scenic Guided Horseback Rides, Steak Dinner Rides, Summer Hay Wagon Rides, "Pony" (gentle kids’ horse) Rides, and Authentic Winter Sleigh Rides, in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, CA located next to Historic Richardson's Resort.
Reservations highly recommended. Please call (530) 541-3113 or (877) 541-3113 toll-free.
Online reservations unavailable at this time, sorry for the inconvenience
Essential Eligibility Criteria
- Riders must be 6 years old
- Weigh less than 225 pounds (102 Kg)
- Be able to independently mount & dismount or do so with little assistance from an employee
- Maintain your own balance and sit stable while on the horse
- Follow simple verbal instructions
- Wear appropriate closed toe shoes -- NO SANDALS
- Read & understand "Things to know before you go"
If unable to meet Essential Eligibility Criteria. . .These following services are available with reservations: Wagon Rides along the shore of Lake Tahoe and "Pony Rides" for little ones under 5 years old.
Things to Know Before You Go
- We reserve the right to refuse service, if we have any concerns regarding your safety, the safety of our animals or our property.
- Riders must meet the “Essential Eligibility Criteria”
- No Expectant Mothers
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person who appears to be impaired and under the influence of drugs and or alcohol
- No smoking, eating or drinking while on horseback
- NO Carry-Ons Allowed including water bottles, backpacks, purses, fanny packs, cell phones, selfie sticks
- You may wear a good ol' fashion camera around your neck. We recommend you wear long pants, closed toe shoes. No flip-flops or high heels allowed
- No Double Riding
- All Trail Rides are guided, easy going and at a walk
Thank you for following our rules; they are for your safety so you may enjoy your ride!